Monday, November 24, 2008
Calvin Updates
Calvin is almost 5! I can't believe he will be 5 in January. Wow, I hate that time can go by so fast and I don't like thinking about it. Calvin is in his 2nd year of pre-school and will start Kindergarten in the fall. The Kindergarten schedule here is nuts, half-days and one full day and one off day. Half-days are from 8:15 to 10:30 for the morning program. I can't even work part-time with that schedule and I hate to put him in care when I don't really need to. Calvin is such a smart boy and continues to make us laugh, beam with pride and be amazed. He is thrilled with the snow and is outside a lot sledding. He seems to think that everytime he goes outside he gets Cocoa when he comes back in, he is starting to come with terms that this isn't the case. Calvin is a great eater and we had the same problems with him that we are having with Drew. Although I don't remember it being this bad. But we tend to forget the not so fun stuff. Calvin loves raw veggies and frozen veggies is one of his favorite. He also loves grapefruit which is wonderful but I think its funny that he likes grapefruit. Calvin is very proficient on the computer and enjoys going to pbssprout.org, noggin.com and sesamestreet.org. He can manuever his way through the sites with ease and stays on all by himself. I just hope this isn't creating a video game junkie. But being a computer world the skills will only benefit him. Calvin enjoys Sunday School and doesn't like missing a week. He is thrilled with all the Christmas decorations coming out of hiding.