Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Drew
Drew is such a little sweet pea I can't stand it. Recently he has gotten very articulate. He loves to play on the computer. He is very specific in letting me know that if I need him he can't always hear me when he is upstairs and that I need to come up and get him. Its fun to see him thinking ahead and working on fixing problems before they occur. He is still such a big boy and so strong but such a love bug and very silly. He and Ken have some funny dances that they do, I love that he will dance and do these little skits. I really think he is going to do great in school and am looking forward to him starting Kindergarten, I think he is ready for some more challenges. Both he and Calvin have really taken a huge interest in Chess lately. Drew has been "playing" for awhile now. He knows how most of the players move but doesn't entirely get the whole concept. Calvin is starting to be able to think 3/4 moves ahead when he plays. Generally he is just focused on capturing a piece not the bigger concept of capturing the King but it is a good start and I love that they want to play and ask for it a lot.