Friday, February 10, 2012
Busy, busy, busy
Quick summary of recent times. I've picked up another job! I am very excited about it, I am bookkeeping for a law firm in Stowe. It seems that bookkeeping is the way to go. The pay is very good and the hours extremely flexible. I will continue to work at SIS which is the best job ever so that isn't going anywhere. I am going to try and keep Lauren out of pre-school till we get back from the Island in mid-July. Then she will start somewhere 2/3 days a weeks, maybe 2 for a month or so. But I plan on 3 days in the fall. Little missy-moo is a pistol and is very good at almost being 3. She is still a sweet pea but turning into a big girl with opinions. She is using the potty sporadically. Its cold here so we don't keep her nudie too much, which would help. Ken and I are going to NYC next weekend, by ourselves! Very much looking forward to the trip. Ken has a Active Trader Expo for work, but we will have Saturday and most of Sunday to ourselves. Looking forward to some R & R. I come back from NY on Tuesday and Ken on Wednesday then we leave for Florida on Sunday as a family.