Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Mama
December 28th was the first time I really believed Lauren was saying Mama. She definetly has it down now. Its not constant, generally when I am not paying attention to her or she hasn't seen me in awhile. She also gives kisses, they are big open mouthed and sloppy. But she knows what it is and you can ask her for a kiss or tell her to give Daddy a kiss and she will. I am trying to think of other things to log and rememeber as I haven't been as on top of the baby book with her as I was with the boys. I have lots of little notes to fill in the book later. She sits perfectly by herself and will play for some time, she is not getting in the position by herself. She still only rolls from fromt to back. She can stand and play with some of her standing toys but it doesn't last long and she is really on a tilt. She gets a sippy cup with water during meal times, she doesn't really drink out of it but we are trying to get her used to the cup. She still loves bath time. She has had a lot of different fruits and veggies and has done well with them all, not liking carrotts at all. Wheatgerm and yogurt is going well, she really likes Avodacos and does ok with cottage cheese, that one is mainly for the texture. She is eatimg Stage 2 foods and Barley cereal.