Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wow sort of updated

Alright, feeling good that I am updated through May. 
  • Drew has his glasses and looks very handsome when he wears them.  He was very good at wearing them in school and only had one day of really not wanting to wear them. 
  • School was over as of the 20th.  We went to a week late due to Irene.  Both Boys finished the year strong.  Calvin improved in everything!  Calvin is such a reading machine I love it.  I might need to slow him down a bit to make sure he is retaining everything.  Both boys are happy with their teacher assignements for next year.  Drew read a wonderful book that he wrote during Authors Tea, which both Ken and I were able to attend.
  • It's been a very busy month.  Trying to wrap up school and work has been busy.  Mom went to the Island for a week.  The boys don't start camp till we get back from the Island, so I am juggling work and the babes.
  • I have been a Bikram Yoga machine lately and I love it and can see the results!
  • I got my hair off on June 9th, first short hair cut ever.


to remember:
*Drew there are no such things as fairies except for the tooth fairy* Calvin to Drew Spring, 2012.